About this site.

Hello there!

Thanks for stopping by my Educational Technology blog.

My name is Paul Andrews & I've been working as a professional Learning Technologist since 2004. Presently I'm the Leading Research Fellow at the Digital Solutions Team based within the University Centre Shrewsbury.

The purpose of this blog is to signpost and raise awareness of free digital tools and technologies which can be used by educators to support and enhance education and the job of teaching in general.

If you'd like to follow me on Twitter then you can via @TechieTeacherUK and if you'd like to stay updated auto-magically then you can 'Like' this blog on Facebook.

Thanks for dropping by - I hope you'll enjoy reading my future posts!

Cheers.

Paul.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 comments:

Techie Teacher © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes